Thursday 26 March 2009

Odd....

Do you know that odd feeling when you think about something (a question or so) and the answer just pops into your mind...completely out of nowhere.. and normally (after re-check) it is the right one... or almost the right one..

I was filling this application and then there was question about my average grade..I started to look for my last school report when this number pops into my mind. I somehow know it is the right number but I have to be sure. I have to find the paper to calculate the right number... after few minutes search I find it and calculate the number... The number which had popped to my mind was wrong...it was wrong being 0.01 bigger than the real one..which I think was just some rounding difference...Then again it was just 'one' of possible average grades..there is so many ways to calculate it and I just have to find out which is the right one now...

This wasn't the first time...or the last I think. Human mind is confusing and who knows how it works..

-Vierna- ....[meeh is the evil mushruum]

1 comment:

Zahara said...

Quite interesting... ;O

Want more poems! ;)