Wednesday 6 January 2010

pLayinG aRounD...:]

Yesh....it is in the middle of the night, I feel very sleepy and tired and still I just can't sleep :( -so I'm playing around and writing. ;D

Still can't remember something I really should, forgot to check it from my 'real' or 'main' computer. But oh well...maybe I'll remember it eventually anyways :)

Sun rises
moon rises
it is the cycle of life.

Hell, yeah..
I'm no poet,
But my heart is pure an' true
It speaks the words of its own
and whispers them to the wind.

The wind takes them to you,
you who wants to hear them..
If no one is there to hear my words
it makes 'dead letters' I've heard.

Something sent
but never received.

And yeh, that one is one bad! poem, but tbh I don't care :D

I guess if I read this in the morning I'll be completely like, 'what I've been eating to write something like this' -or that ;D

Have to try if i remembered the thing I was trying to remember...have to remember it at some point...or I just end up checking it from the other computer...

Oh yeah! Bought a macBook a week ago... It is so lovely and nice <3>

Tho I hate it 'cause there is some really old games I like to play sometimes but 'cause this is mac I won't be abel to instal them :(
...and sadly but true perhaps, piracy maybe the easiest way to get them work in the macBook if I really wanna play them with macBook :( -even if I have completely legal bought copies of the games :[...

Yeah... But other than that I luv my new macBook..tho i guess it will take me some time to get used to all these mac's own things :D

School starts next week. Last autumn was really nice but not waiting for spring so much... Maybe 'cause even if autumn was really nice and all it was really hard time. Lots of school stuff and all and then.. Well my bf is at his army service now. So I only see him during weekends no weeks. And we live together... So I basically had to learn to live alone. And I have to say that living alone in long periods isn't so good or fitting for me..

So... I don't wait spring so much 'cause I fear how hard it will be. Bf gets out of the army at summer so it will be other 6 months with no seeing him that much. With lots of school stuff. Homestuff...and ofc, everything else around, between and far away... :(

So. No. I'm not waiting for spring even tho I know when spring is over comes summer and then it will be all much better again :)

haaaufhg..

Oh..it came out longly, but it is okay I guess... Or it is okay till the next morning when I read it again..

-Vierna-........[your little odd creature, and not meaning you, but *you* ;)]

No comments: